• 제품소개
  • 사업실적
  • 고객문의

고객문의

Kim Kardashian leads the birthday tributes for her youngest child

페이지 정보

작성자 Kristeen 작성일23-10-04 15:45 조회3회 댓글0건

본문

wished her youngest child, son Psalm, a happy fourth birthday on Tuesday.
'Happy 4th Birthday my beautiful smart curious baby boy Psalm.

I'm just so happy you chose me to be your mommy. You teach me so much every day,' Kim said on her Instagram page.
'I can't wait to go through this life with you and that cutie smile of yours with your little fangs lol,' the star added.
She also thanked her friend for 'Thank you so much @nataliehalcro for throwing the cutest party for my baby and @hausofelementsla for the amazing event design and production.'
Kim, 42, posed with Psalm in her arms at his birthday party in the first image she shared in his slideshow. 
Devoted mama: Kim Kardashian wished her youngest child, son Psalm, a happy fourth birthday on Tuesday
Too cute: 'Happy 4th Birthday my beautiful smart curious baby boy Psalm.

I'm just so happy you chose me to be your mommy. You teach me so much every day,' Kim said on her Instagram page
Kim shared several snaps of the tot's birthday party, which was a firefighter themed bash.
The Kardashian/Jenner clan celebrated his birthday on Saturday.
Psalm was seen in one image posing along paintings at his party with him saving the day as a firefighter.
Another showed Psalm posing in a ball filled play area as well as a bounce house.
Kim threw the party for her son - complete with a vintage fire truck and firefighter themed treats and fun.
The mom of four also sported a custom firefighter jacket that said Calabasas FD Kim,' and Psalm wore one with his name on his.
Kim showed off the rows of firefighter jackets and goodies for kids, which they could customize at a customization bar.
There was a giant sign that said 'Psalm' with red walls and buildings, as well as a Dalmatian prop- to emulate a fire station.
Happy: 'I can't wait to go through this life with you and that cutie smile of yours with your little fangs lol,' the star added; Psalm was seen in one image posing along paintings at his party with him saving the day as a firefighter
Details: Kim showed off the rows of firefighter jackets and goodies for kids, which they could customize at a customization bar
Too cute: Kris Jenner was in another photo with her grandson Psalm as they beamed alongside a balloon fireman
Kim shares Psalm with ex-husband Kanye; they are also parents to daughters North, nine, and , five, and son Saint, seven. 
Kim shared a snap of herself posing with Psalm and Chicago, as well as her niece and nephew Stormi and Aire - Kylie Jenner's kids.
The star also posed in a vintage firefighter truck with Khloe and a fireman. 
Kris Jenner was in another photo with her grandson Psalm as they beamed alongside a balloon fireman. 
The mom of four also reposted a number of snaps from fan accounts in honor of her baby boy.
Kim captioned the collages she shared on her Instagram stories: 'My baby Psalm is 4!'
The star shared the collages early Tuesday morning, as her mom - and Psalm's grandmother Kris Jenner also posted a touching tribute to her grandson.
Family forever: Kim shared a snap of herself posing with Psalm and Chicago, as well as her niece and nephew Stormi and Aire - Kylie Jenner's kids
More: Kim seen with pals Natalie Halcro, Natalie's daughter Dove and Olivia Pierson
Good times: The star also posed in a vintage firefighter truck with Khloe and a fireman
Set up: There was a giant sign that said 'Psalm' with red walls and buildings, as well as a Dalmatian prop- to emulate a fire station
Making memories: Psalm with his friends at his birthday party
Happiness: The mom of four also reposted a number of snaps from fan accounts in honor of her baby boy
Cutie: The mom of four reposted a number of snaps from fan accounts in honor of her baby boy
Devoted grandma: The 42-year-old star shared the collages early Tuesday morning, as her mom - and Psalm's grandmother Kris Jenner also posted a touching tribute to her grandson
 Family is everything: Kim shares Psalm with ex-husband Kanye; they are also parents to daughters North, nine, and Chicago, five, and son Saint, seven
Too cute: Kris, 67, shared a number of pictures from when Psalm was a baby to more recent ones
Another one: Kris shared a snap of toddler Psalm sitting in her lap
Cute moment: Kris cradling Psalm in her arms with a bottle for another sweet moment
Kris, 67, shared a number of pictures from when Psalm was a baby to more recent ones.
Kris gushed about Psalm on her Instagram, sharing a number of snaps with her grandson.
She wrote: 'Happy birthday to my beautiful Psalm!!!

From the day you were born you have been the light of our lives!'
'You light up our hearts with your amazing smile and your sweet spirit! You are so kind, considerate, sweet, sharing, generous, giving, and you give the most delicious hugs,' she wrote.
'Every single time you greet me you have a smile on your face and you make me feel so loved, it is such a blessing, and I am so honored that God chose me to be your grandma.

You are the best son, grandson, brother, cousin, and friend. I love you so much Psalmy and I can't wait to watch you grow up! (Just not too fast) I love you, Lovey xo' Kris said, adding several emojis and tagging Kim. 
Doting: Kim seen with her youngest Psalm when he was a  baby 
Sweet: Psalm seen enjoying a snack in another image shared by Kris
Family is everything: Psalm with sister Chicago sharing a sweet sibling moment
Beaming: Kris and her grandson Psalm
Beautiful: She also shared a similar snap to her Stories, writing, 'Happy birthday to my beautiful Psalm!!!' 
Adorable: The proud grandmother continued gushing about her grandchild 
Big sister: She also shared a photo of big sister North holding her baby brother
Adorable: Kim captioned the collages she shared on her Instagram stories: 'My baby Psalm is 4'
Memories: Kim reposted several images of her with Psalm
Family: The star posted a number of collages made by fan accounts
Pals: Kim also reposted another image from a friend
Birthday boy: The Kardashian/Jenner clan celebrated his birthday on Saturday with a firefighter themed party
Yum: They had firefighter themed treats and cookies
Party time: Kim with sister Khloe at the bash
Cake time: Kim holding son in her arms as guests sang him happy birthday
Momma's boy: Kim and Psalm share an adorable mommy son moment
Good times: The kids all went on a vintage firetruck
Details: Everyone got a custom jacket
Choices: Kim seen making a custom jacket
Mom and son: The duo with their custom jackets
Precious: Psalm seemed to love his theme
Close up: Khloe rocked pink lipstick for the birthday party
Happier times: Kim filed for divorce from estranged husband Kanye, 45, in February 2021 after seven years of marriage
Sports: On Monday night, Kim sat courtside at a Los Angeles Lakers versus Golden State Warriors playoffs game
Giddy: The star seen having a blast at the playoff game
Kim filed for divorce from estranged husband Kanye, 45, in February 2021 after seven years of marriage.
In March 2022, an LA judge ruled Kim legally single as they sort out custody; she originally filed for divorce February 2021.
In November 2022, Kim and Kanye's divorce was finalized, with Kanye agreeing to pay $200,000 a month in child support and equal custody.
Kanye 'married' Yeezy architect Bianca Censori, 28, in January 2023; they did not file a marriage certificate so the union is not considered legal.
On Monday night, Kim sat courtside at a Los Angeles Lakers versus Golden State Warriors playoffs game.

Here's more on Watch Museum stop by our page.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.